Guest and Choreography
AOmaon collectif is willing to be active artistically, culturally and with educational purpose.
-Dance, share, learn-
We see AOmaon as a research laboratory for creativity, we want to discover and step out of our comfort zone. Dance for us is a meeting point, a collective strength gathering around emotions, imagination, poetry, humour, research and compassion.
Through dance we can open dialogues and build strong concepts with different creative fields. . We seek to share a social experience and open the boundaries of the imagination in order to create a universal environment and accessible to all.
We invite every mover and curious mind to take risks and find new patterns with their mind and body language.
We offer workshops, choreographic creations, repertoire classes, improvisation sessions. Those sessions are contemporary based style welcoming every movers to resonate and flow through movements. By navigating through different dimensions and by nuancing our intensity, we explore the different colours of our dance....
- ‘Body Talks’: Symposium female artists and their practice
Messums Wiltshire Gallery (UK); October 2022
-'4BY20: Emerging Choreographers': emerging artists and their needs
Messums Wiltshire Gallery (UK); July 2022
- Atelier chorégraphique (FR); June 2022
- Dance emotion Academy (D); July 2022
- Synopsis Youth Ballet (FR); August 2019
- Rambert Prevocational collaboration Royal Academy of Music (UK); December 2018
- Studio Pro Arte FREIART FESTIVAL (D); September 2022
- Atelier Chorégraphique (FR); Juillet 2022
- Messums festival (UK); Juillet 2022
- Studio pro Arte Exit of residence (D); January 2022
- Synopsis summer intensive 2020/2019 (FR); Summer 2019/2020